Sunday, October 3, 2010

AOBA Ramen @ ION Orchard

AOBA Ramen is the famous franchise chain from Hokkaido. Being a ramen fan, I must definitely try their ramen! I like their simple and yet elegant decor.






So we ordered the Shoyu Tontoro Ramen and Shio Scallop Ramen. I find the ramen a bit too soft for my liking. The pork slices are very tender. The scallops are small but fresh. The broth is thick but too salty and oily for my liking. I have to request for them to dilute the broth for me. The shoyu eggs are perfectly done with the soft yolk just the way I like it. Overall, the dining there was pleasant. We didn't order any side dishes as we were quite full.

There AOBA group has opened other outlets at Vivocity and IMM. Maybe next time, I will try their spicy ramen.





Food: Good
Ambiance: Good
Service: Good
Price: $20/pax


AOBA Ramen
2 Orchard Turn #B3-25
ION Orchard
S(238801)
Tel: 6509 9394




No comments:

Post a Comment