Sunday, August 1, 2010

TCC ~ The Coffee Connoisseur

Once a while, my Uni friends would organize a gathering  to catch up with each other. No matter how busy I am, I would still find time to meet them. I really  treasure our friendship. Our friendship have strengthen over the years despite our busy schedule  and distance. One of my Uni friends actually worked in KL so we don't get to meet each other so often. So whenever she is in town, we'll definitely find time to meet up. I will reschedule my weekends  appointments like facial and hairdressing so that we could catch up with each other.

So for this gathering, I suggested meeting at TCC, a cozy and quiet place to chit-chat (share). (Hey! My Uni group don't gossip!) We'll share about our working life, family and complaint (de-stress) a bit! Sometimes, we would meet for lunch, dinner but for this gathering, we had afternoon tea! Do you know that TCC offers more than 60 varieties of coffee? If you're not a coffee-drinker like me, you can select other drinks (cafe latte, fruit blends, milkshakes, yogurt drinks, iced teas, sodas, kaffee, etc). Some of you may remembered me as a coffee-addict but I've long given up coffee due to health reasons. However, just smelling the coffee aroma can make me feel awake!

We ordered 2 cups of TCC's Special (premium coffee) and 2 cups of Hazelnut Latte. I like the cute little choc chips cookies that were served together with the coffee. The hazelnut latte is really delicious and creamy.

We also ordered 2 sets of the snacks plate. The snacks are bite-sized but good enough for us. I find the taste of the bak kwa sandwiches really unique. Very fusion! The strawberries dipped in choc are really a treat. The mango and shrimp cocktails are simply heavenly! The taste of the mango really complement well with the shrimp, lettuce and caviar. The raspberry macarons are so crispy and light. This French confection has recently been made popular by cafe and cake shops. I've yet to learn how to make them.  Looking forward to our next gathering!






TCC has 31 outlets islandwide. Their menu consist of breakfast dishes, soup, salads, main course, pasta, sandwich, snacks, desserts and cakes. Their cakes are so delicious that I don't even want to order their main course. At TCC, there's always room for desserts....

Food: Excellent
Ambiance: Good
Service: Excellent
Price: $20/pax


TCC @ Isetan Scotts
350 Orchard Road Level 2 Isetan Scotts Shaw House
S(238868)
Phone : 62355622

No comments:

Post a Comment