Sunday, May 23, 2010

Fish & Co

Some friends have commented that I only post Chinese and Korean food reviews. Being Chinese, I appreciate Chinese food more than the rest. However, I do visit restaurants that serve western food. One of my kids' favourite is Fish & Co. It's a nice family restaurant to go and they serve Kids' Meal too! The prices are also reasonable so it won't hurt your pocket too much!

I ordered the Seafood Platter for myself. The portion is sufficient for 2pax if you're not a big-eater.

For the Kids' meal, you can request for butter rice rather than the sinful fries!!!! The portion is just nice for them. I like the way they serve their fish in a pan. They also have grilled salmon for the health conscious.

I am sure you can find an outlet near you since they have 16 outlets islandwide.

Food: Good
Ambience: Good
Service: Excellent
Price range: S$15/pax

No comments:

Post a Comment