Saturday, April 10, 2010

Welcome to F3!

A simple meal but prepared from the heart.


Welcome to Food~Focal~Focus blog (a.k.a. F3)! My wonderful sis and friends have been encouraging me to start a food blog! They've seen all the food photos that I posted on Facebook. They commented that the descriptions are quite brief and suggested that I should start a food blog so that readers can find out more about the food and nice places to dine. So finally, I've decided to launch my food blog on 10 April 2010 (10.4.10). Hopefully, it's an easy date for me to remember. Besides food, I also enjoy photography. That's how the name came about ~ Focus on Food & Focal (Photography).

Please don't get the impression that I only dine in restaurants. In fact, I enjoy local fare just as much especially chicken rice! I used to eat chicken rice twice a week but now I've reduced to eating chicken rice twice a month! I've to watch my calories intake and expanding waistline! Quoting my sis's famous words,"Don't waste your calories unnecessary, just go for the BEST!"

I do welcome all your comments and suggestions. If you've been to nice place to eat, do recommend. Thanks for all your wonderful support.

Stay Happy!
Vivian

1 comment:

  1. looking forward to your food adventures! remember to link yr facebook to this blog or yr food fans will wonder what happened to yr food postings.

    ReplyDelete