Saturday, April 24, 2010

Food & Hotel Asia 2010 @ S'pore Expo

The F&H Asia exhibition which is held bi-annually used up all the 9 halls at Spore Expo. My friend has kindly given me two complimentary tickets (valued at S$80 each) to attend the show. Of course, I didn't want to miss this exciting show. So I applied leave and travel all the way to the east to taste food, drinks and wine from so many countries. Also to try out new products. Of course, my favourite would be the choc, ice-cream and cake section. Don't worry, I managed to burn-off all my calories from all the walking. Do visit the show next time (2012) if you have the opportunity!

Boutique Chocolates


Beautiful Wedding Cakes



2 comments:

  1. how to get the tickets?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're working the food industry, hospitality, catering, airlines, restuarants, etc, you can apply online for the tickets. If not, you've to ask around your friends/biz contacts working in those industries.

    ReplyDelete